1.7
Interest Rate

We purchased our house in cash and was looking to get a cash out loan. was told that they could work with me..

sent in all our paperwork and spoke to our loan officer..after a month got back a hold of him and he just told us these things take time.. Called a few other times and left e-mails trying to get updates and no answer. So I went to complain to someone higher up just wanting to get some sort of update.. this was 2 and a half months into the loan process.

they seemed nice but finally the loan officer we were working with called and said that we could not get a loan until we have been living in our home for a year..I was like Oh my Word!!! Seriously, takes almost 3 months for you to tell me that.. I could have gone somewhere else during that time..

I am still very irate because we really wanted to finish getting our siding up and other improvements done before winter.. I got estimates and everything to ensure I got best possible deals while waiting for them during this time..Now I don't even know what to do..I am hurting bad now over this experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cherry Creek Mortgage Loan Officer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 15, 2015.

Comments