1.7
Interest Rate

We purchased our house in cash and was looking to get a cash out loan. was told that they could work with me..

sent in all our paperwork and spoke to our loan officer..after a month got back a hold of him and he just told us these things take time.. Called a few other times and left e-mails trying to get updates and no answer. So I went to complain to someone higher up just wanting to get some sort of update.. this was 2 and a half months into the loan process.

they seemed nice but finally the loan officer we were working with called and said that we could not get a loan until we have been living in our home for a year..I was like Oh my Word!!! Seriously, takes almost 3 months for you to tell me that.. I could have gone somewhere else during that time..

I am still very irate because we really wanted to finish getting our siding up and other improvements done before winter.. I got estimates and everything to ensure I got best possible deals while waiting for them during this time..Now I don't even know what to do..I am hurting bad now over this experience.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cherry Creek Mortgage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cherry Creek Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Cherry Creek Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Comments