I worked with Mike Ducey in Bettendorf Iowa.We communicated almost completely by email, which is what I prefer but whenever I had a question I needed answered right away reaching him by phone was nearly impossible.

Two weeks before when our closing was supposed to be, I called him to make sure everything was on track and asked a few questions only to get a one word answer. I am still waiting on a response to an email I sent two weeks ago. Also, they held a check for the home inspection for TWO MONTHS. Who does that?

It just hit my bank account today and i wrote it on 1/19/12.

This is after assuring me it would be cashed in the beginning of February and then lying and saying the sellers would be covering it.I wish I had done more research and had not been wooed by the 4% interest rate.

Had an Experience with Cherry Creek Mortgage?

Comments

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more